Saturday, March 30, 2013

Foals building complete

Hello there folks!

I have fantastic news to share today. The 12 foals have been completed, and not a single correction or detail is left to be done.  I feel like I just scaled a huge mountain.

Here I leave you with the test stage test, where I put all of the foals in an official background with an official character next to them for comparison. 

Gari and Spirit were very troublesome to do because I had to adjust all the mouths to their special features, that makes  about 300 symbols to arrange that must work together as a unit.






7 comments:

  1. Great job! Glad to hear you're still working on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is pretty essential for us to finish this. :)

      Delete
  2. WAHHOOOOO! Fantastic job, lovely! Lookit how cute they all are! Twilight Sparkle has NO idea the kind of trouble she's in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish!

      Indeed, they are more than she can handle. Luckily for her this is only a still image.

      Delete
  3. I was wondering if you could show us the model sheets for the characters like this
    http://ddhyuugaman.deviantart.com/art/Mane-6-Angles-Critics-Edition-343651116
    Also could please critique the fixed SVG version of the model sheet?How close is it to show quality? Opens in Inkscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! I have been looking for that deviation and I wasn´t able to find it at all!

      I think they are pretty close to the real deal. THe only check for them, would be to compare that result to a screenshot of the show.

      Delete
  4. I imagine the effort required to make this done was great, and so is the result! It's nice to see vision becoming reality :)

    ReplyDelete