Sunday, October 7, 2012

Biggest surprise EVER

Hello there everypony!

Something awesome happened today, that I feel I have to share.




Hello Everypony!

Today I received a note here through DA, and by the time I read the content and clicked the link, my jaw made a hole on the floor. For I got the biggest (and pleasing) surprise ever.

Someone made a song out of the picture "Tangled" 



I think you should hear it for yourselves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43q8GrQZd5w

I really don't know what to say, because for me, this is beyond my most optimistic dreams. Usually, I listen to music and that brings images to my mind, which drives me intro drawing them .  Having music made out of one of my drawings is... just incredible, something that is completely out of my reach, as I am no musician,. so thank you SO  SO MUCH  :iconshadow-dragon-3d: for this. You really made my day, and probably my whole year.

Best

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of fanworks, I came across this on derpibooru, and I don't think I've seen it linked here: http://derpiboo.ru/101038

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your work inspires a lot of people XD you just dont know it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my so much talent in that song, T__T it's really amazing, hehe seems like you realy gave him some inspiration with your art

    ReplyDelete