Sunday, September 30, 2012

Discord Flash puppet open source

This does not exactly belong to the CoTN project, but it has to do with "Heaven's Light" Which is Spiritto's animation. In order to design young Discord, she needed an adult puppet to reference on first. The puppet is an Open source resource now, so you can DOWNLOAD it here




This means that slowly but steadily both projects keep advancing.
Our dear Flash fellow,  :iconmabon-tail:,
 Has been so kind to provide us with CS4, CS3 and Flash 8 version that you can all now download from the following links.


 
CS3 Version
 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25132556/Discord%20build%20open%20source%20Flash%208.fla

CS4 Version

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25132556/Discord%20build%20open%20source%20CS4.fla

Flash 8 Version
 

14 comments:

  1. Before I read this, I thought the puppet had to do with the BronyCon documentary. LOL

    BTW, will we be getting updates on that as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't seem to be able to open the file on my computer.
    Are you working on a newer version of Flash? I use CS4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25132556/Discord%20build%20open%20source%20%20CS4.fla


      Este link irá levá-lo para uma versão CS4.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry, I have Flash Cs5 and it only allows me to save it up to a flash cs4 compatible version. You will have to find a way to covert it if you want it for Flash 8.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Is spirrito working on this or is this going to be yalls next project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not a new project. It is something I needed for Heaven's Light.

      Delete
    2. Could you please rebuild the discord puppet so I can use it whenever I can?

      Delete
  5. Could you please rebuild the discord puppet so I can use it whenever I can?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Tyler, we don't offer that puppet anymore

      Delete
  6. I deleted the discord puppet from my file could you rebuild it please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Say spirrito could you please rebuild the discord puppet please so I can use it whenever I can?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, the download links seem to be broken.

    Any chance on fixing them?

    ReplyDelete