Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Annoucement!

Greetings everypony, Lion here with an annoucement.

Some of you might remember that I mentionned a slowdown in the production of CotN.  I can now say why:

My talents as an animator have been drafted for the animated parts of the Bronycon Documentary by Michael Brockhoff and Lauren Faust with Tara Strong and John DeLancie.

While I am superduper excited at the opportunity to work with all those great names, it also means that instead of a slowdown, Children of the Night will have to be put on hiatus for a few weeks while I give the Bronies and Pegasisters around the world the best work I can possibly give.

Hopefully you understand that it is a great opportunity for me both as a Brony and an animator.  I cannot share what I am doing on the documentary however... but from what's been done so far and with the reaction to the work that's been done, everyone's really happy with it!

Thank you all, and trust me when I say: Children of the night will be completed!  Just a bit later than we thought ^^;

I'll try and keep the blog alive with some info left and right that we have not talked about yet but it will be a difficult task.

Thanks again for your incredible patience with us.. it shall be rewarded, I promise.

-Lion

15 comments:

  1. That's an incredible oppertunity! Congratulations Spiritto! You've achived something that only very few bronies can :D
    Best of luck with the documentary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon! But the congrats are for Lion ,I am not on the Bronycon Documentary team. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh. Well congratulations to him then! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you hon! But the congrats are for Lion ,I am not on the Bronycon Documentary team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as WANT MUSIC VIDEO, I want even more for the artist giving me such an incredible work to get noticed and advance as an animator. Good luck, Lion, I'm glad, and we'll wait for the Awesome when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For everyone reading the comments, know that Spirit deserves to be on the team just as much as me.. but she cannot due to contractual obligations.

    CotN put us on the map but I am the only one that can fulfill the post. Both because I'm an animator and not bound by anything as a freelancer. That doesnt mean she doesnt LOOK at everything I'm doing for the documentary though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. CoTN's release is eagerly anticipated, yes, but I think we can all agree that this is an awesome enough once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that a momentary delay is acceptable.

    Have fun with the documentary! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is indeed a wonderful "excuse" (don't like that word, but that's the only one coming to my mind now :x) for delaying CotN! Congratulations!

    Of course you should dedicate your work for the documentary, it's well deserved and I'm sure it'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah well. Maybe now you can try to schedule the release of the video for Halloween? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish the best for both of you and will wait for the finished product as I think you want to see it as much as us... heck maybe more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great news! Congratulations and thanks for giving so much to bronies and pegasister around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Lion! That is such an incredible oppourtunity for you. I eagerly await seeing the final product of both projects, and wish you well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now thats a good reason for a delay! Though im dieing to see CotN I am so glad you've been chosen to animate for the documentary. Id really love to see CotN featured in the dvd extras! Hopefully we can all wait patiently as season 3 nears, I cant wait to see your work side by side with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Окей, будем ждать...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so excited about this project I'd wait for any amount of time. Besides the whole purpose behind a project like this is to achieve your career goals so feel free to bask in the glow of your success! Its amazing to hear you get to work with such talented individuals and not only learn from them but build professional bridges. Any chance you could find out if these guys are as hyped about the Double Rainboom project? >.>

    ReplyDelete