Sunday, August 26, 2012

Second-to-Last killer shot

But not the last shot to be done!

Greetings everypony!

    Lion here with the mandatory progress report!  Some of you stumbled upon the stream in which I started that shot.  Well, it took a long time to do.. a LONG long time.. for many reasons.  One of which might be seen as a bad news, but trust me, it is not.  

    Something appeared in my workplate.. something I could not, in my right mind, refuse.  But despite it's awesomeness, it also means that Children of the night will be going at half speed.  I'm technically the only one with work still left to do (If Spirit starts to animate, I'll still have to go over her work and slow down my own shots for tweaks. Plus she'd have a steep slope to climb) and I'm doing it as well as I can.  Not to mention I'll probably have to animate that little intro that popped up.

   Of course, flash does not always cooperate but that's not news.  So here's a little still frame of that shot as it will appear:





Enjoy everypony!

Cya next update!

-Lion

12 comments:

  1. Something appeared in my workplate.. something I could not, in my right mind, refuse. But despite it's awesomeness, it also means that Children of the night will be going at half speed.

    Uh-oh.. elaborate, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, contract obligations, cannot talk about it.

      Everyone will know when I'm allowed to talk about it.

      Delete
  2. "But despite it's awesomeness," ...you mean "its".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder when we'll get to know about this... special something .... hmmmmm lol. This short just keeps looking more and more gorgeous. The suspense is killing me. Keep up the good work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh, Looks beautiful... can't wait for more! Good luck with your awesome paying project which of course takes priority!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Princess Luna and Your Work too!!! OwO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really, really, really, REALLY adore the CotN project and the animatic and everything you've done. The single thing that irks me in the shot is that the trees shown on the ground kind of dissapear behind the mountain, if you look near the bottom-left. It looks... weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it. I already talked to Lion about it at the end of August and he assured me that it won't show up in the final shot ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh I wish I would have been able to check up on this daily. I just adore this, the song itself gives me shivers. Keep up the beautiful work! I cannot wait to see this done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having known Lion for ages & getting to catch up with him (and meeting Spritto) tonight, I feel safe in telling you all you are getting top notch effort from both of them here. Lion and I tried a couple works back in the late 90s/early 00s and this just blows me away by comparison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind my friend ^^ We are doing the best we can for the best fans in the world :)

      We can only hope to live up to their expectations :)

      Delete