Saturday, August 4, 2012

The final effort


Hello Everypony!

Today I am writting once again to give you a progress report.

The orphanage sequence is almost finished, and after that, only the Moonlight Ballet will last, and Children of the Night will be completed!

However, this last two sequences were the most difficult ones in every level. Camera moves, ponies that make full body rotations, Luna making barrel rolls... a sweet challenge I must admit.

We made a very interesting discovery that could help us to learn about the "missing ingredient" that separates the show from the fanworks. And those were the "Evolution of a scene" videos. However, we could only find one out of five, since they were all made private.  (the cloud prank Pinkie and Dash played on Spike).





Oh well..., c'est a vie. Next time something official is posted I shall keep my eyes and ears open.

Also, we have the 12 colts and fillies.. and Lion is trainng me so I can show you so me colts in a little animation  that I am trying to craft.


Spiritto Logging off,  since she has lots of clouds to paint.

4 comments:

  1. Omygosh! Does this mean we can expect it..."soon"ish? I hope so, since I've been tracking this for a while now, and I'm really eager to see what you've done with Luna!

    But I'm patient. Please, take all the time you need to finish this. It can only end up in more awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait. Take your time of course, but I CAN'T WAIT! :D

    I'll have to take a look at that 'evolution of a scene' thing as well. Sounds insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was this video I had seen awhile ago. Someone animating a short scene of rainbow dash on clouds. but I don't how much help it will be.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRPnCrS2h_A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit guys. This is an amazing project. I don't personally work on animation and/or illustration. I do however write websites and currently working on a huge project as well. I understand all to well about tough challenges and hope you guys come out on top of them. You guys are doing great, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete