Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Voice Actress found!



Hello Everypony!

Thank you to everybody who sent an audition. We received more than we expected, and it has been very difficult to choose between the candidates.

We are really touched for the support and great attitude that you guys are showing towards our animation project. 


I am really happy to announce that we have finally found a voice for Gari!


The name of the actress that will be playing Gari is SARAH WILLIAMS  (again, I have to say, it is been really difficult to choose between the candidates, due to the amazing good quality of the recordings we received).

:iconEllybethe:

I have tried to reply to everybody who sent an audio file, if  you didn't receive an email from me, I am really really sorry  and I thank you from here.

Now it is time for me to get back to the drawing board.  There 's just much to do!

5 comments:

  1. Shoot, Well better luck next time. Congrats to Miss Williams and I look forward to the finished piece, It looks amazing already~<333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for it, and congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well gave it my best shot. Congratulations Sarah, you lucky devil you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, tried my best ^^ Oh well. Congrats Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! I know Sarah Williams! She does the English voice of Sayaka Miki from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica! I wonder how she'll do as a cute little filly? Guess I'll have to see!

    ReplyDelete