Thursday, June 21, 2012

Children of the Night, a My Little Pony Fan animation project

Hello everypony!

Welcome to the official blog of "Children of the Night"




This project was developed exclusively by two people; that would be me, Spirit, and my husband, Lion.

This project is not associated with Hasbro or DHX media in any way. This project was made for portfolio purposes.

This blog will keep you updated about the progress and production of, what is to this day, the most complex project that we have ever made.
 


5 comments:

  1. I saw the trailer. Omg, awesome! Can't wait to see the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I can't wait to see it finished. I got inspired by this as well. My group is doing a 2D animation but we are trying to come up with a story. Did you make up the song? I'd love to possibly use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song you did in this and hope there will be more of your singing later on in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I use this concept of Princess Luna's "Children of the Night" for a fanfiction of mine? That, and where can I find more information on this story idea's premise?

    ReplyDelete